- I would love to be able to write really well.
- I am most drawn to the feelings of memory and nostalgia.
- Color fascinates me.
- I wash my hair with soap.
- I try to keep in mind that everything passes and eventually comes to an end.
Sheida Shekarian reckons herself an illustrator. Her passion sits her in her room (based outside of Toronto), closes the door and allows her to joyfully rot for days on end. She hopes her work will make a difference to someone, somewhere. She also has a confession to make. This took her quite a while to write.
- Society of Illustrators Student Scholarship 2017
- American Illustration Finalist
- WACOM Best in Show Award Winner